Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Spa Treatment!


Carter and the boys went on their annual Father-Son Campout in Western Wisconsin and this year Harrison was finally deemed big enough to join them. Sadie and I decided to make it special for us, too, so we threw a spa party for a bunch of Sadie's gal pals. Sadie was in her element as the hostess! I wish I had a picture of all of the girls together, but alas, I was too busy painting fingernails.

Harrison was sad that he missed all the spa stuff when he was camping, so we put a clay mask on him in the bathtub! The best part is how my bathtub is actually the same color as the sea foam mask. People were just way too excited about all of the fiberglass color options in the 1970's :)

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! I think sea foam is a beautiful color...... just sayin'. You need some of Mom's gigantic seashells to create the perfect ocean theme.

    ReplyDelete